Dear Health for Haiti Friends,
We need you! Please join us next Sunday, November 10th between 8am and 10am at Applebees on Front Street in Binghamton for our “Pancakes for Progress” fundraiser. Come out and eat some pancakes for a good cause! In case you don’t think that $7 and some of your time on a Sunday morning can make a big difference, here are some examples of how your participation will help our neighbors in Haiti.
By purchasing even one ticket for this event, you can:
- Provide an entire family in rural Haiti with clean, safe drinking water for one month
- Help to support a monthly medical clinic
- Help to pay a teacher’s salary
- Support our school lunch program by helping to fund the rice harvest in the community gardens
- Help to fund computer and sewing classes for children and adults
Our breakfast will be staffed by Health for Haiti students and staff, and we are all hoping to serve a lot of pancakes! Tickets can be purchased this week from Maureen Hankin (email@example.com) or Jen Musa (firstname.lastname@example.org). Tickets will also be available at the door, but please let us know if you are coming so we can be sure to have enough pancakes.
Thank you for your support of Health for Haiti and we hope to see you next Sunday!