SUNY Broome Health for Haiti invites you to enjoy an afternoon of bowling: Saturday, December 5th at 12:30 PM. Four-person teams will compete throughout 3 games (bowling shoes and a delicious buffet-style meal included).There will also be a 50/50 raffle and chances to bid on some awesome prize baskets!
Event Date: Saturday December 5th, 2015
Time: 12:30 PM
Location: Midway Lanes in Vestal, New York
Cost: $35 per person (Cash or Check)
All proceeds will be donated to the Health for Haiti’s class projects that will take place in Grande Saline and Cite Soleil this January:
- Solar Power
- Clean Water
- Hands-on and Digital Art Education
- Computer Literacy Training
- Education on Nutrition and Hygiene
- Construction of the First Bathroom Facility in Grande Saline
- Construction of the First Hand Washing Station in Grande Saline
- Medical and Dental Clinics
- Community Garden
- Food Distribution
- Socialization with Orphans
Teams interested in participating are asked to provide their team name and contribution to Professor Diane Kelly.
Submission of team names will lock you in for the December 5th date. Those interested in participating, but lacking a team, are welcome to submit their name and contribution. We’ll happily match you with a team.
Team names & team membership are due by November 20th.
Contribution ($35/person) is due by November 27th.
Our projects would not be possible without you!